WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump said on Friday (Dec 7) he had chosen former US Attorney General William Barr to once again lead the Justice Department, a role that would put him in charge of the federal probe into Russian election interference. If confirmed by the Senate, Barr would take over ...
- Russia-US trade turnover hit $25 billion & rising despite sanctions – Lavrov
- Is Weed “safe”? Legalized cannabis linked to more visits in the Colorado emergency.
- Someone took the pilot of the torrid television comedy from Meghan Markle: the co-star
- Cronos, a cannabis producer, sinks after its revenues are down (CRON)
- Jacob DeGrom and the Mets accept $ 137.5 million contract over 5 years
- Please throw eggs at us….
- Deutsche Telekom open to exchange data with other operators