WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump said on Friday (Dec 7) he had chosen former US Attorney General William Barr to once again lead the Justice Department, a role that would put him in charge of the federal probe into Russian election interference. If confirmed by the Senate, Barr would take over ...
- Nord Stream 2 can be justified if Ukraine’s interests safeguarded
- Israel signals displeasure at Australia’s ‘mistaken’ West Jerusalem move
- Climate talks pass baton in race to stop global warming
- Earthquake rocks Indonesia’s Papua
- Trump working on extraditing Gulen, Turkish foreign minister says
- Fairytale wedding: Singapore journalist goes to Bhutan and marries her tour guide in whirlwind romance
- Air strikes, clashes hit Yemen’s Hodeida despite ceasefire