U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday sounded an optimistic note about trade negotiations with China as two of his top economic advisers downplayed friction from the arrest of a senior executive of Chinese telecom equipment maker Huawei Technologies.
- Ronaldo wants Messi to resume their rivalry in Italy
- Indonesia unveils more detailed land map in bid to resolve development planning disputes
- Malaysia may stop or limit egg exports to maintain local market supply: Minister
- US returns bells looted after Philippine wartime massacre
- Mahathir Open To Discussion, But M’sian Vessels Remain Parked At Port
- Borrowers who repay loans early to benefit from new moneylending business model
- Magnitude 7.1 quake hits close to Antarctica: USGS