U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday sounded an optimistic note about trade negotiations with China as two of his top economic advisers downplayed friction from the arrest of a senior executive of Chinese telecom equipment maker Huawei Technologies.
- Less Emotion, More Information: How Talking About Shark’s Fin in Singapore Needs to Change
- YNG Corporation bags $30m from Asia Financial Group
- What are tholins? The mysterious substance that has turned red Ultima Thule
- Trump’s response to the New Zealand massacre highlights his militant history with Muslims
- Should legal marijuana be sold in Monroe County? That could go as far as Rochester and your city
- Florence Pugh in discussion for Marvel’s Black Widow independent film
- CBD bean sweets will not make you hover. Here’s why.