The UN voiced concern Friday at the MSF charity's decision to retire its Aquarius rescue ship amid alleged obstruction by some European countries, saying more capacity was needed to save migrants stranded in the Mediterranean.
- ISU launch probe after Korean skater injured by American rival
- Old Maid and New Replacement Maid Join Forces to Steal Employer’s Money
- User Login Details for Government Agencies Including MOE and MOH Leaked on Dark Web
- Women Strip to their Underwear for Motivational Camp Game, Arrested for Indecent Exposure
- Why should Joe Biden commit to Stacey Abrams as a vice presidential candidate?
- Support for Cannabis Legalization in US Reaches New High, Poll Finds
- China’s emerging fintech giant