The UN voiced concern Friday at the MSF charity's decision to retire its Aquarius rescue ship amid alleged obstruction by some European countries, saying more capacity was needed to save migrants stranded in the Mediterranean.
- Two Italian doctors probed over footballer Astori’s death
- Qualcomm wins preliminary China import ruling against some iPhone models
- EU alarmed at study showing anti-Semitism worsening
- Exclusive: Ghosn wanted to retrieve cash, artwork from Rio apt – court filing
- UK court rules to extradite Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya
- Nutella maker Ferrero in race to buy Campbell’s international business: sources
- European Jews feel under threat, think of emigrating – EU survey