ANKARA: The New York prosecutor's office has withdrawn an appeal to extend the sentence of a former executive at Turkey's state-owned lender Halkbank, the Turkish state-run Anadolu news agency said on Friday. A U.S. court sentenced Hakan Atilla, an executive from Halkbank, to 32 months in prison ...
- Why sugar tax? What’s next, salt tax?
- What the fish is going on with the fish?
- Understanding endowus: How This FinTech Investment Advisor Will Help S’pore Investors Access Superior Global Portfolios At Low Cost
- Dortmund stunned by Fortuna in first league loss this term
- No joy for Milan’s Gattuso or Bologna’s Inzaghi in the cold
- FedEx cuts 2019 view on European softness, global trade cool-down
- Yelp, Consumer Watchdog lose Google intervention bid