ANKARA: The New York prosecutor's office has withdrawn an appeal to extend the sentence of a former executive at Turkey's state-owned lender Halkbank, the Turkish state-run Anadolu news agency said on Friday. A U.S. court sentenced Hakan Atilla, an executive from Halkbank, to 32 months in prison ...
- Russia-US trade turnover hit $25 billion & rising despite sanctions – Lavrov
- Is Weed “safe”? Legalized cannabis linked to more visits in the Colorado emergency.
- Someone took the pilot of the torrid television comedy from Meghan Markle: the co-star
- Cronos, a cannabis producer, sinks after its revenues are down (CRON)
- Jacob DeGrom and the Mets accept $ 137.5 million contract over 5 years
- Please throw eggs at us….
- Deutsche Telekom open to exchange data with other operators