Days ahead of an international conference in Morocco to endorse a UN migration pact, the United States made the case on Friday (Dec 7) for opposing the deal that it shunned a year ago and which has since prompted a wave of withdrawals.
- New Dating App Matches Couples Based on What They Have In Their Refrigerators
- New biophilic playground at HortPark encourages children to explore, discover & appreciate nature
- Here’s why retailers should be afraid of Amazon’s dominance of e-commerce
- Salcon, T7 Global, Uzma, LKL International, JAG, Green Packet, MRCB, Scientex and Glomac
- Aluminum maker Hydro battles to contain ransomware attack
- Jakarta MRT Latest Promotional Video Says No Putting on Makeup Or Snoring on Trains
- & # 39; Angry Birds AR & # 39; on iOS lets you throw birds into the real world