WASHINGTON: John Kelly is expected to resign as US President Donald Trump's chief of staff in the coming days, CNN reported on Friday (Dec 7), citing unnamed sources. Representatives for the White House did not be immediately respond to a request for comment on the report. The rocky relationship ...
- 4 Things Singaporeans Need To Think About Before Joining The “Financial Independence, Retire Early” (FIRE) Movement
- 10 Cafes in the West of S’pore That Makes People Living Elsewhere Salty (Updated for 2018)
- WOULD YOU INVEST IN THIS STOCK WITH A POTENTIAL 14% POTENTIAL UPSIDE?
- Commentary: The rise of the rockstar engineer in smart city Singapore
- DBS RESEARCH: 18.2% POTENTIAL UPSIDE TO THIS STOCK!
- Salah fires Liverpool into Champions League last 16
- DoubleLine’s Gundlach says S&P 500 likely to go below its Feb 2018 lows