Belgium's Africa Museum will reopen to the public on Sunday after five years of renovations designed to modernise the museum from an exhibition of pro-colonial propaganda to one that is critical of Belgium's imperialist past.
- Man arrested over cash tossed on Hong Kong street: Reports
- Swimming: Dressel snatches gold to burnish US superiority at World Championships
- Strasbourg attack victims honoured
- Car bomb kills 8 people in Syria’s Afrin: Monitor
- North Korea condemns US sanctions, warns denuclearisation at risk
- Yemen warring parties say port city ceasefire starts on Tuesday
- UN calls for ‘credible’ probe into Khashoggi murder