Boca Juniors filed an appeal with the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) on Friday asking for the club to be awarded the Copa Libertadores after violence by River Plate fans forced the second leg of the final to be postponed, club sources have told Reuters.
- Nord Stream 2 can be justified if Ukraine’s interests safeguarded
- Israel signals displeasure at Australia’s ‘mistaken’ West Jerusalem move
- Climate talks pass baton in race to stop global warming
- Earthquake rocks Indonesia’s Papua
- Trump working on extraditing Gulen, Turkish foreign minister says
- Fairytale wedding: Singapore journalist goes to Bhutan and marries her tour guide in whirlwind romance
- Air strikes, clashes hit Yemen’s Hodeida despite ceasefire