Boca Juniors filed an appeal with the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) on Friday asking for the club to be awarded the Copa Libertadores after violence by River Plate fans forced the second leg of the final to be postponed, club sources have told Reuters.
- Russia-US trade turnover hit $25 billion & rising despite sanctions – Lavrov
- Is Weed “safe”? Legalized cannabis linked to more visits in the Colorado emergency.
- Someone took the pilot of the torrid television comedy from Meghan Markle: the co-star
- Cronos, a cannabis producer, sinks after its revenues are down (CRON)
- Jacob DeGrom and the Mets accept $ 137.5 million contract over 5 years
- Please throw eggs at us….
- Deutsche Telekom open to exchange data with other operators