REUTERS: A 67-year-old Bolivian man considered to have been one of the largest drug traffickers in South America in the 1980s has escaped from a private clinic in the country's capital La Paz, police said on Saturday. Jorge Roca Suarez had been back in Bolivia since April after a U.S. judge ...
- Two Italian doctors probed over footballer Astori’s death
- Qualcomm wins preliminary China import ruling against some iPhone models
- EU alarmed at study showing anti-Semitism worsening
- Exclusive: Ghosn wanted to retrieve cash, artwork from Rio apt – court filing
- UK court rules to extradite Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya
- Nutella maker Ferrero in race to buy Campbell’s international business: sources
- European Jews feel under threat, think of emigrating – EU survey