The United States will be favourites to lift a record fourth Women's World Cup following the draw for next year's tournament on Saturday, while hosts France play the opening match against South Korea in Paris on June 7.
- Lady writes FB post trying to find baby taken in S’pore 44 years ago
- Ronaldo wants Messi to resume their rivalry in Italy
- Indonesia unveils more detailed land map in bid to resolve development planning disputes
- URA unveils first White site in Woodlands Regional Centre for sale
- Malaysia may stop or limit egg exports to maintain local market supply: Minister
- S’porean’s beautiful stop-motion animated film about love & loss wins over international audience
- US returns bells looted after Philippine wartime massacre