HAVANA: Cuba's Communist government defended on Friday a controversial new decree tightening control on the cultural sector but said it would seek artists' backing for how it will be implemented, a move those who had protested against the decree hailed as a victory. Culture Minister Alpidio Alonso ...
- Two Italian doctors probed over footballer Astori’s death
- Qualcomm wins preliminary China import ruling against some iPhone models
- EU alarmed at study showing anti-Semitism worsening
- Exclusive: Ghosn wanted to retrieve cash, artwork from Rio apt – court filing
- UK court rules to extradite Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya
- Nutella maker Ferrero in race to buy Campbell’s international business: sources
- European Jews feel under threat, think of emigrating – EU survey