SINGAPORE: Escalatory actions like the deployment of Malaysian government vessels into Singapore waters off Tuas West are “unnecessary and provocative”, The Workers’ Party said on Saturday (Dec 8). In a statement, The Workers' Party expressed its "grave concern" over Malaysia's recent intrusions ...
- Two Italian doctors probed over footballer Astori’s death
- Qualcomm wins preliminary China import ruling against some iPhone models
- EU alarmed at study showing anti-Semitism worsening
- Exclusive: Ghosn wanted to retrieve cash, artwork from Rio apt – court filing
- UK court rules to extradite Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya
- Nutella maker Ferrero in race to buy Campbell’s international business: sources
- European Jews feel under threat, think of emigrating – EU survey