American Nathan Chen overcame an early stumble during his free skate to win the Grand Prix figure skating final on Friday in Vancouver, defeating rival Shoma Uno of Japan to take gold for the second consecutive year.
- ISU launch probe after Korean skater injured by American rival
- Old Maid and New Replacement Maid Join Forces to Steal Employer’s Money
- User Login Details for Government Agencies Including MOE and MOH Leaked on Dark Web
- Women Strip to their Underwear for Motivational Camp Game, Arrested for Indecent Exposure
- Why should Joe Biden commit to Stacey Abrams as a vice presidential candidate?
- Support for Cannabis Legalization in US Reaches New High, Poll Finds
- China’s emerging fintech giant