Bereaved Jadon Sancho fired Borussia Dortmund nine points clear at the top of the Bundesliga on Saturday with a late winner in a 2-1 derby triumph at Schalke, while a Robert Lewandowski double against Nuremberg lifted champions Bayern Munich up to second.
- Saturday Calendar Ranking of NCAA Matches
- Anwar’s daughter Nurul Izzah quits parliamentary committee, will serve final term as MP
- Boeing – Tiger Lounge
- C.J. Anderson is not respected by free will after Rams
- 2020 Kia Telluride First Drive – Your upcoming road trip
- NASA baffled by mysterious and unexplained ejections on the asteroid Bennu – RT World News
- The Trump team “confident” in the absence of collusion in the Mueller report: “It’s a grand slam”