Indonesia’s English news site The Jakarta Post has weighed in on the current maritime border dispute between close neighbours Singapore and Malaysia. In an editorial piece published on December 7, The Jakarta Post openly applauded Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong for not getting involved in a “public spat” with Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad. Singapore and […]
- Less Emotion, More Information: How Talking About Shark’s Fin in Singapore Needs to Change
- YNG Corporation bags $30m from Asia Financial Group
- What are tholins? The mysterious substance that has turned red Ultima Thule
- Trump’s response to the New Zealand massacre highlights his militant history with Muslims
- Should legal marijuana be sold in Monroe County? That could go as far as Rochester and your city
- Florence Pugh in discussion for Marvel’s Black Widow independent film
- CBD bean sweets will not make you hover. Here’s why.