Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Saturday that there could be a "deluge" of drugs, refugees and attacks on the West if reimposed sanctions by the United States weaken Iran's ability to contain these issues.
- Daily Briefing: Grab eyes cheaper fares following Toyota partnership; AVA assures alternative sources for eggs
- SoftBank shares fall 10 per cent vs IPO price in Tokyo market debut
- US State Department clears US$3.5 billion sale of Patriot missiles to Turkey
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company set to unveil its first Los Angeles-area tunnel
- Olympians make surprise visit to California schools hit by wildfire
- The inside story of how Jose Mourinho unravelled at Man United
- Why sugar tax? What’s next, salt tax?