Japan, in a major policy shift, enacted on Saturday a law to let in more foreign, blue-collar workers to ease a labour shortage, despite criticism it was too hastily crafted and risked exposing the workers to exploitation.
- Lady writes FB post trying to find baby taken in S’pore 44 years ago
- Russell Wilson Kills Seahawks Drive With A Really Stunning Gift
- Ronaldo wants Messi to resume their rivalry in Italy
- Indonesia unveils more detailed land map in bid to resolve development planning disputes
- URA unveils first White site in Woodlands Regional Centre for sale
- Daily SG: 11 Dec 2018
- Malaysia may stop or limit egg exports to maintain local market supply: Minister