TOKYO: Japan's military looks to raise spending over the next five years in response to security challenges and to narrow Japan's trade surplus with the United States by buying U.S. equipment, the Nikkei business daily reported on Saturday. The Ministry of Defence looks to spend at least 27 ...
- China hits out at ‘abnormal, immoral’ attacks on Huawei
- Banks, oil companies lift US stocks
- Iran denies joint operation with Turkey against Kurdish militants
- Wall Street’s positive showing gives STI a lift
- Venezuela opposition takes control of diplomatic properties in US
- US warns Brazil about Huawei and 5G in talks – senior US official
- CoinMarketCap Crypto Assets Now Feature Flipside Letter Grades