Talks billed as the most important U.N. conference since the Paris 2015 deal on climate change are nearing the end of a first week in the Polish city of Katowice, the capital of the Silesian mining district.
- S’porean Grab Driver Jailed For Not Returning $33,678 Accidentally Sent To Him By Grab
- KLCI weighed down by banking, plantations, oil and gas stocks
- Cricket: Twenty20 kings West Indies seek to make fresh World Cup mark
- Chinese passenger tries to break high-speed train window because he wanted to “get some fresh air”
- [Successful Singaporeans] Meet The Undergrad Dad Who Funded His Education And Raised His Family – At The Same Time
- Court of Appeal grants last-minute stay of execution to drug trafficker
- LKYPP’s data shows CPF Basic Retirement Sum can’t meet $1,379 a month needed by elderly