With bond and equity markets from the United States to emerging markets all on pace to lose money this year, investors have not seen this much red on their screens since 1972, the last time no asset class returned at least 5 percent.
- Lady writes FB post trying to find baby taken in S’pore 44 years ago
- Ronaldo wants Messi to resume their rivalry in Italy
- Indonesia unveils more detailed land map in bid to resolve development planning disputes
- URA unveils first White site in Woodlands Regional Centre for sale
- Malaysia may stop or limit egg exports to maintain local market supply: Minister
- S’porean’s beautiful stop-motion animated film about love & loss wins over international audience
- US returns bells looted after Philippine wartime massacre