PETALING JAYA: Malaysia Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad has distanced himself from a proposed rally organised by the Human Rights Commission of Malaysia, or Suhakam, to be held on Sunday (Dec 9) in Petaling Jaya. He said this was because the Pakatan Harapan government he leads has a different ...
- Anwar’s daughter Nurul Izzah quits parliamentary committee, will serve final term as MP
- Boeing – Tiger Lounge
- C.J. Anderson is not respected by free will after Rams
- 2020 Kia Telluride First Drive – Your upcoming road trip
- NASA baffled by mysterious and unexplained ejections on the asteroid Bennu – RT World News
- The Trump team “confident” in the absence of collusion in the Mueller report: “It’s a grand slam”
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott plan a family vacation relationship to repair their relationship