SINGAPORE: In his first comments on Singapore’s ongoing maritime dispute with Malaysia, Minister for Trade and Industry Chan Chun Sing said with the possibility of accidents taking place, the “risk of escalation cannot be underestimated”. “The ground situation is tense. The ships are in close proximity with one another and we know that some ships are armed, so the risk […]
- Russia-US trade turnover hit $25 billion & rising despite sanctions – Lavrov
- Is Weed “safe”? Legalized cannabis linked to more visits in the Colorado emergency.
- Someone took the pilot of the torrid television comedy from Meghan Markle: the co-star
- Cronos, a cannabis producer, sinks after its revenues are down (CRON)
- Jacob DeGrom and the Mets accept $ 137.5 million contract over 5 years
- Please throw eggs at us….
- Deutsche Telekom open to exchange data with other operators