Rooted in 56 years of experience in the music industry, Marshall amps and audio products are one of the popular picks among professional musicians around the world. Renowned brand Marshall from UK is joining Shopee with massive discounts for the Shopee 12.12 Birthday Sale! One can expect up to 60% off storewide deals from 7 December – 15 December, with additional savings up for grabs to stretch your dollar with in-store vouchers.

For this Christmas festival season, we’ve got something for everyone on your list this year. Whether you’re travelling near or far this holiday season, we’ve got the goods to keep you company on the road and make your holiday shopping a little easier.

Marshall x Shopee 12.12 Birthday Sale is the best time to ease the search for Christmas gifts to all on your list.

If you are new to MARSHALL and would like to be part of the year end shopping event of the year at Shopee, MARSHALL has provided a discount code for all of you, exclusive at Shopee! Enjoy a further $20 off send with this promo code: “MARSH1212”!

Here are some of the top deals from the Marshall x Shopee 12.12 Birthday Sale to look out for:

MARSHALL Brand Mystery Box | $99

Celebrating 12.12, Marshall has partnered with Shopee to offer you an exclusive mystery box!

The Marshall Brand Mystery Box contains of either Marshall Major III Headphone value at $199 or Marshall Acton Bluetooth speaker value at $489 or Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth speaker value at $649

The Marshall Major III headphone is the next chapter in the revolutionary history of Marshall. This modern go-to classic has been re-engineered for a cleaner more refined design, while the silhouette stays true to its original form. Major III features custom-tuned 40 mm drivers that produce an enhanced listening experience. Major III features streamlined ear cushions, slim hinges, straight fit headband and thick loop wire with reinforced rubber dampers. Control your headphones and phone functionality with the one button remote with microphone.

Marshall Acton is the most compact home speaker from Marshall. It’s the perfect size to bring music to your home’s smallest spaces. Acton features well-balanced audio that boasts powerful sound throughout the sound frequency. The clear midrange, extended highs and deep bass seem to defy the laws of nature for a speaker this small. With its Classic  Marshall Design iconic gold script logo, gold piping, vinyl casing and vintage-inspired fret, the Acton is an instant rock ‘n’ roll classic. Its devilish good looks draw inspiration from over 50 years of Marshall design.

Marshall Stanmore is voted as the best home Bluetooth speaker you can buy fromTime.com. Built with advanced components that deliver an accurate response throughout the frequency range, the Stanmore Bluetooth packs a punch without compromising the details. Stanmore’s classic design is a throwback to the golden days of rock’n’roll. Minimize your speaker’s environmental impact when not actively in use. Its analogue interaction knobs give you custom control of your music.

There is 90% chance in getting Major III Headphone, 7.5% chance in getting Acton and 1.5% chance in getting Stanmore. The items are worth much more than $99 on its own, and whatever mystery item you get would definitely be a steal!

MARSHALL Brand Speaker Mystery Box | $229

Celebrating 12.12, Marshall has partnered with Shopee to offer you an exclusive mystery box!

The Marshall Brand Mystery Box contains of either Marshall Acton Bluetooth speaker value at $489 or Marshall Kilburn Bluetooth portable speaker value at $549 or Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth speaker value at $649

Marshall Stanmore is voted as the best home Bluetooth speaker you can buy fromTime.com. Built with advanced components that deliver an accurate response throughout the frequency range, the Stanmore Bluetooth packs a punch without compromising the details. Stanmore’s classic design is a throwback to the golden days of rock’n’roll. Minimize your speaker’s environmental impact when not actively in use. Its analogue interaction knobs give you custom control of your music.

Marshall Kilburn is an unrestrained and portable active stereo speaker, free from the confines of wires and chords. The built-in battery life of up to 20 hours means the jams will be kicking for as long as your are. The Kilburn is a compact stout-hearted hero with a well-balanced audio which boasts a clear midrange and extended highs for a sound that is both articulate and pronounced. The analogue knobs allow you to fine tune the controls to your personal preferences while the guitar-influenced leather strap enables easy and stylish travel.

Marshall Acton is the most compact home speaker from Marshall. It’s the perfect size to bring music to your home’s smallest spaces. Acton features well-balanced audio that boasts powerful sound throughout the sound frequency. The clear midrange, extended highs and deep bass seem to defy the laws of nature for a speaker this small. With its Classic  Marshall Design iconic gold script logo, gold piping, vinyl casing and vintage-inspired fret, the Acton is an instant rock ‘n’ roll classic. Its devilish good looks draw inspiration from over 50 years of Marshall design.

There is 80% chance in getting Acton, 13.4% chance in getting Kilburn and 6.6% chance in getting Stanmore. The items are worth much more than $229 on its own, and whatever mystery Speaker item you get would definitely be a steal!

MARSHALL Eyewear Sunglasses | $199 to $399 (60% off)

Marshall’s iconic lettering has appeared on stage with every name in the rock pantheon. The brand’s amplifiers brought the noise for everyone from Jimi Hendrix to the Rolling Stones, Guns N’ Roses and even electro rockers Justice.

Drawing on a ubiquitous stage presence that has enraptured music fans around the

world ever since, Marshall Eyewear fuses classic shapes with rock ‘n’ roll attitude.

The frames are named after your favourite rock stars, in a collection designed to amplify your style whether you are on stage, offstage or backstage.

The muted palette lends the collection a strong, underground edge that resonates with the soul of Marshall’s iconic past. To translate the high quality that has always been synonymous with Marshall Amplification, the handmade state of the art eyewear features Carl Zeiss Vision lenses, hypoallergenic titanium nose pads and stainless steel rims.

Enjoy up 60% off all MARSHALL Eyewear Sunglasses at Shopee.

MARSHALL x Shopee 12.12 Birthday Sale

Get your MARSHALL at an affordable price now with this MARSHALL x Shopee sale! We are sharing with you some awesome deals you can find during the sales, and when they would be taking place, so you do not miss out! Be sure to use the promo code for users (MARS1212), valid till 15 Ddec, 23:59.

*All items are available in limited quantities. For more information, visit Marshall Official Shop @ Shopee https://shopee.sg/marshall.sg using Shopee’s App, or on the Website.