PHI PHI ISLANDS, Thailand: A boat cuts through waves in the darkness of dawn. Black silhouettes of limestone cliffs loom large as the captain steers his vessel towards a small bay within their cradle. It's Maya – the crown jewel of Phi Phi Islands in southern Thailand. With its powdery white ...
- IKEA will be having a Christmas buffet on Dec. 21, you can get your tickets for it now
- Two missile launchers found in Yemen appear to be from Iran – UN
- Trump awarded nearly US$300,000 in legal fees in Daniels defamation lawsuit
- 4 dead in Strasbourg Christmas market shooting, gunman on the run
- Trump says would intervene in arrest of Chinese executive
- Fandi being replaced by foreign coach for the national team
- Chinatown Complex will be closed next year for much-needed renovations