NEW YORK/SAN FRANCISCO, : Uber Technologies Inc has filed paperwork for an initial public offering, according to three people with knowledge of the matter, taking a step closer to a key milestone for one of the most closely watched and controversial companies in Silicon Valley. The ride-hailing ...
- Nord Stream 2 can be justified if Ukraine’s interests safeguarded
- Israel signals displeasure at Australia’s ‘mistaken’ West Jerusalem move
- Climate talks pass baton in race to stop global warming
- Earthquake rocks Indonesia’s Papua
- Trump working on extraditing Gulen, Turkish foreign minister says
- Fairytale wedding: Singapore journalist goes to Bhutan and marries her tour guide in whirlwind romance
- Air strikes, clashes hit Yemen’s Hodeida despite ceasefire