KUALA LUMPUR: Leaders from Malaysia’s main opposition parties United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) and Parti Islam Se-Malaysia (PAS) have pledged to stay united on issues relating to the Islam religion and Malay race. In their respective speeches at the anti-International Convention on the ...
- China hits out at ‘abnormal, immoral’ attacks on Huawei
- Banks, oil companies lift US stocks
- Iran denies joint operation with Turkey against Kurdish militants
- Venezuela opposition takes control of diplomatic properties in US
- US warns Brazil about Huawei and 5G in talks – senior US official
- Crypto Exchange Bithumb to Reduce Staff By Up to 50%
- PAP propping up older resale HDB flat prices before GE2019