The United States will be favourites to lift a record fourth Women’s World Cup following the draw for next year’s tournament on Saturday, while hosts France play the opening match against South Korea in Paris on June 7.
- Nissan to lay off 700 contract workers in Mississippi
- Private hospital treatment, public hospital fees
- SilkAir’s transfer of routes to Singapore Airlines
- Din Tai Fung rents Lucky Plaza apartment for S$20,000 a month for Orchard outlets staff to rest
- Ethereum Co-Founder Joe Lubin Joins Board of Crypto Futures Platform ErisX
- Fossil to sell smartwatch technology worth US$40 million to Google, shares rise
- Jasmin Paris becomes first woman to win 268-mile ultra marathon