Before there was such a thing as BTO (Build-to-Order) flats, blocks of Housing and Development Board (HDB) flats were built before they were sold. Sometime in the 1990s, there was a massive oversupply of flats in Woodlands and Yishun. In response to the oversupply, HDB combined many of the unsold ...
- Lady writes FB post trying to find baby taken in S’pore 44 years ago
- Ronaldo wants Messi to resume their rivalry in Italy
- Indonesia unveils more detailed land map in bid to resolve development planning disputes
- URA unveils first White site in Woodlands Regional Centre for sale
- Malaysia may stop or limit egg exports to maintain local market supply: Minister
- S’porean’s beautiful stop-motion animated film about love & loss wins over international audience
- US returns bells looted after Philippine wartime massacre