KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian labour rights groups have called for an investigation into the world's largest glovemaker, Top Glove, after cases were uncovered of migrant workers toiling for long hours and working illegal overtime to pay off huge debts. The Thomson Reuters Foundation revealed on Thursday ...
- New Dating App Matches Couples Based on What They Have In Their Refrigerators
- New biophilic playground at HortPark encourages children to explore, discover & appreciate nature
- Here’s why retailers should be afraid of Amazon’s dominance of e-commerce
- Salcon, T7 Global, Uzma, LKL International, JAG, Green Packet, MRCB, Scientex and Glomac
- Aluminum maker Hydro battles to contain ransomware attack
- Jakarta MRT Latest Promotional Video Says No Putting on Makeup Or Snoring on Trains
- & # 39; Angry Birds AR & # 39; on iOS lets you throw birds into the real world