Zhejiang Geely Holding Group said on Friday that the company has not sold any shares in German carmaker Daimler AG , denying a Bloomberg report which said the Chinese firm had cut its 9.7 percent stake by more than half.
- China hits out at ‘abnormal, immoral’ attacks on Huawei
- Banks, oil companies lift US stocks
- Iran denies joint operation with Turkey against Kurdish militants
- Venezuela opposition takes control of diplomatic properties in US
- US warns Brazil about Huawei and 5G in talks – senior US official
- Crypto Exchange Bithumb to Reduce Staff By Up to 50%
- PAP propping up older resale HDB flat prices before GE2019