MELBOURNE: The sun may be setting on a golden era of men's tennis but Novak Djokovic's star still burns bright as he returns to Melbourne Park in search of a record seventh Australian Open title. The doubt-stricken player with a dodgy elbow, who exited early from the last two Melbourne tournaments ...
- Trump lawyer Giuliani says does not know if campaign colluded with Russia
- US separated ‘thousands’ more immigrant children – watchdog
- Qatari Al-Attiyah wins his third Dakar, Toyota’s first
- NBA’s Kanter urges Trump to act on Turkey’s human rights record
- Trade war shifts feed for US hogs away from ethanol byproduct
- Communist Cuba seeks improved governance
- Head of UN team in Yemen’s Hodeidah safe after shooting incident – UN