Do you know why “Pizza” has two Zs in it instead of one?
That’s because “Piza” with one Z just doesn’t look nor sound as snappy as “Pizza” with two Zs.
I mean think of all the cool words like spiffy, dapper, snappy, spoon, tissue, awwesome, shiiok, goody, doggo, lovve etc; these real words clearly all run with two of the same letters.
That and also cos’ Pizza Hut is currently running a weekday 1-for-1 on à la carte items promotion.
1 For 1
Before I being plugging Pizza Hut, my boss authoritatively instructed me to first plug Goody Feed’s App.
Boss: Eh W, you haven’t been mentioning our app in your articles, can you do that for the Pizza Hut article?
Me: But some people call us Trashy Feed and say the app sucks leh.
Boss: That’s why I named us Goody Feed what, and words with the same letters like Goody is cool and cool is goody, just like awwesome and lovve.
Me: Eh, but you know those words are’t real right?
What’s real, what’s not?
So two days ago, 9 January 2019, Pizza Hut posted this onto their Facebook page:
They are essentially running a 1-for-1 promotion for à la carte items on weekdays with the following terms and conditions:
- Valid for dine-in at selected stores or while stocks last
- Valid only on weekdays, not valid on eves of public holidays, public holidays and special occasions (Valentine’s, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day & Children’s Day.)
- Free item must be of the same or lower value as the purchased item.
- Prices stated are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing GST.
Ji Li Crab Pizza
Now, that’s not all.
In conjunction with the upcoming Lunar New Year, Pizza Hut has also introduced the Ji Li Crab Pizza.
Now, whoever that copywriter was that came up with this, give him a pay raise man.
For the unsuspecting, Ji Li sounds like Chilli, so chilli crab ya know?
Our perennial quintessential Singaporean favorite dish.
Because with every new product launch, there must come a promotion; Pizza Hut is also holding a $5 off promotion when you purchase their Ji Li Crab Pizza.
Simply flash the post at Pizza Hut oulets, or enter code ‘JILI5’ when ordering for delivery.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid till 28 February 2019.
- Limited to 1 redemption per transaction and is only valid for à la carte Regular/Large Ji Li Crab pizza purchase. While stocks last.
- Valid for dine-in or delivery and takeaway orders made via website/App only. Delivery fee applies for all delivery orders.
- Offer is not valid for at Pizza Hut Express outlets.
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, set meals, vouchers or privileges. Valid all-day on weekdays.
- Pizza Hut’s management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
So what are you waiting for?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Lost Dog, Prince, Allegedly Never Went Missing: It Died & Was ‘Secretly’ Cremated By Platinium Dogs Club
- Young Boy Taken to ICU & Almost Died After Taking Adult Cough Medicine
- Do a Husband Need to Give His Wife Ang Pao During CNY in S’pore? Here Are The Facts
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee
The post Don’t Say Bojio: 1-For-1 Ala Carte Items At Pizza Hut on Weekdays appeared first on Goody Feed.