Facebook says it has banned a Philippine digital marketing group which runs hundreds of pages across the social network with 43 million followers, accusing it of "inauthentic behaviour" and using fake accounts.
- Singtel boosts ICT and digital businesses amidst declining legacy voice revenue: analyst
- The History of OUB in S’pore: It Nearly Became DBS Bank
- NS, ‘uncles’ and chicken rice: A peek into Singapore millennial meme humour
- Pochettino hails ‘dream come true’ as Spurs’ new stadium stages first match
- Princes Charles becomes first British royal to visit Cuba
- Serbia marks 20 years since NATO bombing campaign
- Oxygen masks activated on Scoot flight during landing in Taipei