Chinese billionaire Li Shufu's Geely Group cut its 9.7 percent stake in carmaker Daimler AG by more than half, Bloomberg reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
- Driving licence of elderly drivers
- Johor plans to build sheltered walkway on Causeway for pedestrians
- Expedia’s etiquette study shows that when it comes to good travel, your manners are the carry-on that matter most
- The Hong Kong Protests Are About More Than Just Democracy—They’re About Identity
- Man charged for murder of two-year-old daughter in Sengkang flat on Father’s Day
- Boeing’s troubled 737 MAX gets huge vote of confidence from British Airways owner
- Over half of SMEs still in early stages of digital maturity: report