Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras will ask his conservative coalition ally on Friday to keep supporting the government, hoping to avert a snap election after the parties fell out over a deal on neighbouring Macedonia's name.
- Trump lawyer Giuliani says does not know if campaign colluded with Russia
- US separated ‘thousands’ more immigrant children – watchdog
- Qatari Al-Attiyah wins his third Dakar, Toyota’s first
- NBA’s Kanter urges Trump to act on Turkey’s human rights record
- Trade war shifts feed for US hogs away from ethanol byproduct
- Communist Cuba seeks improved governance
- Head of UN team in Yemen’s Hodeidah safe after shooting incident – UN