PARIS: The president of Japan's Olympic Committee, Tsunekazu Takeda, has been indicted in France on corruption allegations, a judicial source confirmed on Friday (Jan 11). He was indicted last month by the national financial prosecutor's office in Paris, the source said. Takeda, a retired ...
- Airbnb now offers extremely expensive rentals as part of the new luxury push
- NBA Free Agency 2019: Decisions for Kawhi Leonard and Kevin Durant, Lakers cap, list of Warriors, other major scenarios
- The Rize Of Azshara update from World of Warcraft is live and there is so much to do
- Singapore’s 4th telco TPG to offer free unlimited data roaming in Malaysia, Indonesia
- FGV, AirAsia, MAHB, Hai-O, Astro, George Kent, VS Industry and Redtone
- China considers blacklisting FedEx after Huawei delivery errors
- Male pervert allegedly films another man in Heartbeat@Bedok ActiveSG Swimming Complex washroom