PARIS: The president of Japan's Olympic Committee, Tsunekazu Takeda, has been indicted in France on corruption allegations, a judicial source confirmed on Friday (Jan 11). He was indicted last month by the national financial prosecutor's office in Paris, the source said. Takeda, a retired ...
- Trump lawyer Giuliani says does not know if campaign colluded with Russia
- US separated ‘thousands’ more immigrant children – watchdog
- Qatari Al-Attiyah wins his third Dakar, Toyota’s first
- NBA’s Kanter urges Trump to act on Turkey’s human rights record
- Trade war shifts feed for US hogs away from ethanol byproduct
- Communist Cuba seeks improved governance
- Head of UN team in Yemen’s Hodeidah safe after shooting incident – UN