Tennis ace Andy Murray's tearful announcement Friday that he'll be forced to retire this year prompted a volley of tributes to the man, fond recollections of a historic career and encouragement to serve up a fitting farewell.
- Singtel boosts ICT and digital businesses amidst declining legacy voice revenue: analyst
- The History of OUB in S’pore: It Nearly Became DBS Bank
- NS, ‘uncles’ and chicken rice: A peek into Singapore millennial meme humour
- Pochettino hails ‘dream come true’ as Spurs’ new stadium stages first match
- Princes Charles becomes first British royal to visit Cuba
- Serbia marks 20 years since NATO bombing campaign
- Oxygen masks activated on Scoot flight during landing in Taipei