JAKARTA: Indonesia is preparing to launch regulations fixing the rates drivers and riders for ride-hailing services such as Grab and Go-Jek receive, two government officials said this week, creating potential obstacles for the companies' expansion. The regulations would meet drivers demands for ...
- Airbnb now offers extremely expensive rentals as part of the new luxury push
- NBA Free Agency 2019: Decisions for Kawhi Leonard and Kevin Durant, Lakers cap, list of Warriors, other major scenarios
- The Rize Of Azshara update from World of Warcraft is live and there is so much to do
- Singapore’s 4th telco TPG to offer free unlimited data roaming in Malaysia, Indonesia
- FGV, AirAsia, MAHB, Hai-O, Astro, George Kent, VS Industry and Redtone
- China considers blacklisting FedEx after Huawei delivery errors
- Male pervert allegedly films another man in Heartbeat@Bedok ActiveSG Swimming Complex washroom