SINGAPORE: Ms Pamela Lim suspected something was wrong when she found out that her uncle had been borrowing money from her relatives despite working two “back-breaking” jobs. She later discovered that her uncle, 74-year-old Tan Soy Kiang, had been giving two women part of his monthly salary for ...
- Singtel boosts ICT and digital businesses amidst declining legacy voice revenue: analyst
- The History of OUB in S’pore: It Nearly Became DBS Bank
- NS, ‘uncles’ and chicken rice: A peek into Singapore millennial meme humour
- Pochettino hails ‘dream come true’ as Spurs’ new stadium stages first match
- Princes Charles becomes first British royal to visit Cuba
- Serbia marks 20 years since NATO bombing campaign
- Oxygen masks activated on Scoot flight during landing in Taipei