SINGAPORE: Ms Pamela Lim suspected something was wrong when she found out that her uncle had been borrowing money from her relatives despite working two “back-breaking” jobs. She later discovered that her uncle, 74-year-old Tan Soy Kiang, had been giving two women part of his monthly salary for ...
- Trump lawyer Giuliani says does not know if campaign colluded with Russia
- US separated ‘thousands’ more immigrant children – watchdog
- Qatari Al-Attiyah wins his third Dakar, Toyota’s first
- NBA’s Kanter urges Trump to act on Turkey’s human rights record
- Trade war shifts feed for US hogs away from ethanol byproduct
- Communist Cuba seeks improved governance
- Head of UN team in Yemen’s Hodeidah safe after shooting incident – UN