SINGAPORE: Minister for Foreign Affairs Vivian Balakrishnan will make a ministerial statement on Singapore-Malaysia relations on Monday (Jan 14) when Parliament sits for the first time this year. The two countries have been locked in a dispute over airspace and maritime territory. In ...
- Johor plans to build sheltered walkway on Causeway for pedestrians
- Expedia’s etiquette study shows that when it comes to good travel, your manners are the carry-on that matter most
- Man charged for murder of two-year-old daughter in Sengkang flat on Father’s Day
- Boeing’s troubled 737 MAX gets huge vote of confidence from British Airways owner
- Over half of SMEs still in early stages of digital maturity: report
- The Aftermath of Hong Kong’s Rebellion
- There is a Robinsons Sale near Raffles Place selling designer brand apparels at up to 90% off (19 – 22 Jun 2019)