SINGAPORE: Minister for Foreign Affairs Vivian Balakrishnan will make a ministerial statement on Singapore-Malaysia relations on Monday (Jan 14) when Parliament sits for the first time this year. The two countries have been locked in a dispute over airspace and maritime territory. In ...
- China hits out at ‘abnormal, immoral’ attacks on Huawei
- Banks, oil companies lift US stocks
- Iran denies joint operation with Turkey against Kurdish militants
- Venezuela opposition takes control of diplomatic properties in US
- US warns Brazil about Huawei and 5G in talks – senior US official
- Crypto Exchange Bithumb to Reduce Staff By Up to 50%
- PAP propping up older resale HDB flat prices before GE2019