BUCHAREST: Passing a law that would decriminalise some corruption incidents and grant amnesty for some offences would be a step back for Bucharest in respecting the rule of law, the head of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker said on Friday. Speaking at a joint news conference with ...
- Johor plans to build sheltered walkway on Causeway for pedestrians
- Expedia’s etiquette study shows that when it comes to good travel, your manners are the carry-on that matter most
- Man charged for murder of two-year-old daughter in Sengkang flat on Father’s Day
- Boeing’s troubled 737 MAX gets huge vote of confidence from British Airways owner
- Over half of SMEs still in early stages of digital maturity: report
- The Aftermath of Hong Kong’s Rebellion
- There is a Robinsons Sale near Raffles Place selling designer brand apparels at up to 90% off (19 – 22 Jun 2019)