BUCHAREST: Passing a law that would decriminalise some corruption incidents and grant amnesty for some offences would be a step back for Bucharest in respecting the rule of law, the head of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker said on Friday. Speaking at a joint news conference with ...
- China hits out at ‘abnormal, immoral’ attacks on Huawei
- Banks, oil companies lift US stocks
- Iran denies joint operation with Turkey against Kurdish militants
- Venezuela opposition takes control of diplomatic properties in US
- US warns Brazil about Huawei and 5G in talks – senior US official
- Crypto Exchange Bithumb to Reduce Staff By Up to 50%
- PAP propping up older resale HDB flat prices before GE2019