Soothing sounds from the world’s top central banks helped stocks maintain their strong start to the year on Friday, while another leap from China’s yuan capped its best week since being cut loose from the dollar in 2005.
- You Can Now Buy Hai Di Lao Self-Heating Instant Hotpot in S’pore
- EZ-Link’s Star Wars EZ-charm wearables will be available on Shopee from 9am on 26 April
- Mt Gox Trustee Extends Deadline to File Rehabilitation Plan
- 24-Hour A&W At Jewel Changi Not Selling Food Between 3 AM to 6 AM & Limited Items From 6 AM to 11 AM
- URA Draft Master Plan may replace Yishun’s beloved ORTO Park & Kampung Kampus with more housing
- FGV denies report on plan to lay off 6,000 workers
- NetX, Nestlé, Petronas Dagangan, Alam Maritim, Dutch Lady, Takaful Malaysia, Vitrox, Atlan and Tropicana