SINGAPORE: A Sri Lankan man who tried to transit through Singapore with a forged Canadian passport and a man who abetted him were each sentenced to eight months' jail on Monday (Jan 7). Pararasasingam Puveenthan, 30, was convicted of possessing a false Canadian passport, while Marimuththu ...
- Najib says Goldman Sachs should take responsibility for failing to protect M’sians’ interests
- Suntec City McDonald’s allegedly served partially eaten Chicken McNugget in sharing box
- Lenovo Introduces ThinkPad L390 and L390 Yoga Laptops with Business Users in Mind
- BLand, Kerjaya Prospek, Sinmah Capital, Affin Bank, Bursa Malaysia, Muhibbah, Kumpulan Powernet, Pavilion REIT, Malton, DRB-Hicom, Scomi Energy, Scomi and MAHB
- Russia to boost investment in Serbian economy & increase gas supplies
- Out of this world: Crimea’s cosmic spaceship hotel welcomes first guests (VIDEO)
- South Africa’s Central Bank Proposes Rules for Crypto Companies