A Sudanese group that has spearheaded anti-government demonstrations since last month called Friday for nationwide protests next week to pile pressure on the government of President Omar al-Bashir.
- Najib says Goldman Sachs should take responsibility for failing to protect M’sians’ interests
- Suntec City McDonald’s allegedly served partially eaten Chicken McNugget in sharing box
- Lenovo Introduces ThinkPad L390 and L390 Yoga Laptops with Business Users in Mind
- BLand, Kerjaya Prospek, Sinmah Capital, Affin Bank, Bursa Malaysia, Muhibbah, Kumpulan Powernet, Pavilion REIT, Malton, DRB-Hicom, Scomi Energy, Scomi and MAHB
- Russia to boost investment in Serbian economy & increase gas supplies
- Out of this world: Crimea’s cosmic spaceship hotel welcomes first guests (VIDEO)
- South Africa’s Central Bank Proposes Rules for Crypto Companies