North Korea had been a source of fear for 11-year-old South Korean Sin Jae-hyeok as long as he could remember, until the moment he handed flowers to its leader, Kim Jong Un, ahead of the first summit with the South's president last April.
- HDB awards Pasir Ris Central tender for $700m
- Singtel boosts ICT and digital businesses amidst declining legacy voice revenue: analyst
- The History of OUB in S’pore: It Nearly Became DBS Bank
- NS, ‘uncles’ and chicken rice: A peek into Singapore millennial meme humour
- Pochettino hails ‘dream come true’ as Spurs’ new stadium stages first match
- Princes Charles becomes first British royal to visit Cuba
- Serbia marks 20 years since NATO bombing campaign