It's not surprising to see headlines that blame Apple CEO Tim Cook for the fall in Apple's revenues but we mustn't believe them, says one IMD Business School observer.
- China hits out at ‘abnormal, immoral’ attacks on Huawei
- Banks, oil companies lift US stocks
- Iran denies joint operation with Turkey against Kurdish militants
- Wall Street’s positive showing gives STI a lift
- Venezuela opposition takes control of diplomatic properties in US
- US warns Brazil about Huawei and 5G in talks – senior US official
- CoinMarketCap Crypto Assets Now Feature Flipside Letter Grades