A group representing online sellers in India will appeal against the Competition Commision of India's (CCI's) ruling in favour of Walmart-owned Flipkart, the group's lawyer Chanakya Basa said in a release on Saturday.
- China hits out at ‘abnormal, immoral’ attacks on Huawei
- Banks, oil companies lift US stocks
- Iran denies joint operation with Turkey against Kurdish militants
- Wall Street’s positive showing gives STI a lift
- Venezuela opposition takes control of diplomatic properties in US
- US warns Brazil about Huawei and 5G in talks – senior US official
- CoinMarketCap Crypto Assets Now Feature Flipside Letter Grades