Malaysia’s airspace dispute with neighbour Singapore has brought about adverse economic effects for Malaysian companies, particularly Malaysian short-haul carrier Firefly Airlines, a subsidiary of Malaysia Airlines, who is looking at heavy revenue losses of around RM20 million (S$6.6 million) a month. Malaysian media source The Malaysian Insight published an interview on January 11, Friday, with Malaysia Airlines Group’s CEO, […]
- Why should Joe Biden commit to Stacey Abrams as a vice presidential candidate?
- Support for Cannabis Legalization in US Reaches New High, Poll Finds
- China’s nationwide pollution readings rose 5% in January-February
- HOW TO TRADE THE CHINA STOCKS MARKETS RIGHT NOW?
- Realistic Mahjong Tile Agar Agar & Rice Paper Money Available At Canadian Café
- Don’t Say Bojio: Puma Shoes at Less Than $17 in Johor Warehouse Sale
- “Pre-election stunt?” – Netizens question the “musical chairs” at Temasek subsidiary