Thousands of Serbians protested in Belgrade on Saturday against President Aleksandar Vucic and his Serbian Progressive Party (SNS), making demands including media freedom, an end to attacks on journalists and opposition figures, and no secret treaty with Kosovo.
- Driving licence of elderly drivers
- Johor plans to build sheltered walkway on Causeway for pedestrians
- Expedia’s etiquette study shows that when it comes to good travel, your manners are the carry-on that matter most
- Man charged for murder of two-year-old daughter in Sengkang flat on Father’s Day
- Boeing’s troubled 737 MAX gets huge vote of confidence from British Airways owner
- Over half of SMEs still in early stages of digital maturity: report
- The Aftermath of Hong Kong’s Rebellion