Diabetic patients who take statins to treat high cholesterol may get an added benefit: A lower risk of damage to the retina, a new study suggests. Researchers found that diabetic patients taking statins were 14 per cent less likely to develop retinopathy than those who were not. And among patients ...
- China hits out at ‘abnormal, immoral’ attacks on Huawei
- Banks, oil companies lift US stocks
- Iran denies joint operation with Turkey against Kurdish militants
- Wall Street’s positive showing gives STI a lift
- Venezuela opposition takes control of diplomatic properties in US
- US warns Brazil about Huawei and 5G in talks – senior US official
- CoinMarketCap Crypto Assets Now Feature Flipside Letter Grades