Diabetic patients who take statins to treat high cholesterol may get an added benefit: A lower risk of damage to the retina, a new study suggests. Researchers found that diabetic patients taking statins were 14 per cent less likely to develop retinopathy than those who were not. And among patients ...
- Driving licence of elderly drivers
- Johor plans to build sheltered walkway on Causeway for pedestrians
- Expedia’s etiquette study shows that when it comes to good travel, your manners are the carry-on that matter most
- Man charged for murder of two-year-old daughter in Sengkang flat on Father’s Day
- Boeing’s troubled 737 MAX gets huge vote of confidence from British Airways owner
- Over half of SMEs still in early stages of digital maturity: report
- The Aftermath of Hong Kong’s Rebellion